Through the Clean Energy Vehicle program, the Province of BC has provided academic-related grants, to ensure BC academic institutions have the tools to prepare further workforce or employment in the clean energy vehicle sector.
Academic funding has been allocated to promote training, research and curriculum development across BC in a variety of settings: university, college, and trade schools. In total, eight academic program projects are currently in progress and full reports will be available soon.
Research Projects (in progress):
- In-car Consumer Electrified Vehicle Evaluation App , University of Victoria
- Powering plug-in electric vehicles with renewable energy supply in BC , Simon Fraser University
- Powering plug-in electric vehicles with renewable energy supply in BC , British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Plug-in hybrid vehicle powertrain integration , University of Victoria
- Clean Energy Vehicle Curriculum Development and Suitability Analysis , British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Low-Carbon Fuel Standard on Clean Energy Vehicle Diffusion in BC: An Energy Economy Approach , Simon Fraser University
- Electric Vehicle Deployment and Research in Northern BC, University of Northern British Columbia
- The Influence of Vehicle Attributes, Financial Incentives and Individual Characteristics on Preferences for CEVs: A Discrete Choice Experiment , University of Victoria
The project summaries and results will be listed in the im体育App Resources section once they become available.